Promotions & Digital Coupons
Bill Payment Service
Reloadable Prepaid Card
Send & Receive Money
Promotions & Digital Coupons
AVAILABLE DIGITAL COUPONS
Now save even more at Gerbes Money Services with Digital Coupons. Quickly and easily download coupons to your Shopper’s Card to help you save even more on our already low prices. Look below for our current offers! Follow a couple of simple steps to download the coupon to your Shopper’s Card and start saving more at Money Services today.
*Restrictions apply. Shopper card required. Visit http://www.gerbes.com/coupons to download coupons to your Shopper’s Card prior to purchase. Discount applied at checkout when you present your shopper card. Discounted products and value amounts may vary.
SAVE 20% Off Money Order Fees
Right now purchase a Money Order and SAVE 20% OFF the purchase fee with digital coupon. Money Orders are a secure, convenient and affordable option for making payments without the need for a checking account. Download your digital coupon now to save.
- Download the digital coupon to your shopper card by clicking the link below or visiting http://www.gerbes.com/coupons and looking under the General Category.
- Visit Money services and swipe your shopper card to redeem savings.
Must redeem offer by 7/18/17.
Restrictions apply. Visit Money Services for details.
Start here. Pay bills with us.
See our friendly and trained store
associates for details.
Pay bills while you shop!
We’ve made it easy to safely pay your bills right where you shop!
Some bills can even be paid today to avoid a late fee or a shut off notice!
You’ll receive a receipt as proof of payment from our partners Western Union or CheckFreePay.
|Water||Car||Reload prepaid cards|
What do you need to bring?
A copy of your bill with your account number on it.
Western Union® Money Orders
Western Union® Money Orders available at Kroger Money Services are a reliable way to pay if you don’t have a checking account or if you’re paying a merchant that doesn’t accept checks.
Reload, Reuse, Reload. Reload over 150 Prepaid Cards and 40 mobile phones with Western Union® Reload+. Click here to check if your provider is available, then conveniently load funds or minutes at Kroger Money Services.
This retailer is an authorized delegate of CheckFreePay Corporation and Western Union pursuant to Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code, Subchapter E, Conduct of Money Transmission Business.
Get your cash and be on your way! With same day enrollment, cashing your check at Kroger Money Services is fast, easy, convenient and at a low fee!
WE CASH Payroll checks, government checks, tax refund checks, insurance checks and corporate checks. Visit our FAQs page for more details.
YOU BRING Your check, Social Security Number, or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, and a current ID.We accept U.S. Driver’s License, State-Issued ID, Temporary ID, Military ID and Resident Alien ID, Matricula Consular ID, Issued Passports, Tribal Nation ID and Reservation ID.
Cash Your Check & Load it to Your Prepaid Card with 123 Rewards
- Cash your government or payroll check at money services
- Scan your Kroger shopper card
- Load** all of a portion of the check onto your 123 Rewards Prepaid Temporary Card, Recharge Card, or Personalized Card
- Pay the check cashing fee of either $3 or $5 and we’ll WAIVE the $3 load fee! A savings of $3!!
**Check cashing and card loading must be in the same transaction. Temporary Cards must be loaded with $10 – $500 and Recharge and Personalized Cards must be loaded with $10 – $1,000.
Why use a Reloadable Prepaid Card?
No overdraft fees
Get a Card Online!
1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa® & MasterCard® Prepaid Debit Card
- Get a Card Online* - It's free to sign up, and there's no credit check! Just verify some personal information on your application.
- Activate - Your card will arrive in the mail and will be ready to use immediately after activation.
- Get Rewards** - Earn points toward free groceries and get fuel savings. Earn points faster the more you use your card.
Cash your check/payroll card at Money Services and load it to a 1-2-3 Rewards® Prepaid Debit Card and Save $3!***
It's easy! Save on fees with Shopper Card
|Pay the fee to cash your check/payroll card||$3 Fee
to cash up to $2,000
|Load your cash onto our 1-2-3 Rewards® Prepaid Debit Card||+ $3 Fee|
|Regular Price||$6 Subtotal|
|Save when you scan your Shopper Card!!||- $3 Savings|
|50% Savings!||$3 New Total|
Purchase a Temporary Card In-Store
Already Have a Reloadable Prepaid Card? Load it in store with****
Swipe Reload^ at any checklane
* Successful identification required. The 1-2-3 REWARDS® Prepaid Debit Card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa or from MasterCard International Incorporated. It is not a credit card or gift card. Monthly service fee and other fees apply. The Temporary Card cannot be reloaded and has no cash access. For use in the U.S. only. 2016 U.S Bank. Member FDIC.
** See Cardholder Agreement for details. Rewards program is subject to change without notice. Account must be open and in good standing to earn points and redeem coupons.
*** Check cashing and card loading must be in the same transaction. Temporary Cards must be loaded with $10 – $500 and Personalized Cards must be loaded with $10 – $1,000.
****Load options vary for each reloadable prepaid card. Personalized card required. Fees and limits apply.
^ Cash reload fee is $3 for the 1-2-3 REWARDS Prepaid Debit Card
Terms, limitations, and fees apply to prepaid products; see each package and its respective Agreement for details. Cards may require registration and ID verification before use. For replacements or refunds, contact the card issuer. Univision MasterCard Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. For some cards, certain services provided by Blackhawk Network California, Inc. Reloadit Pack issued by Blackhawk Network California, Inc. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International, Inc. All trademarks property of their respective owners and used with permission.
The Kroger Co. engages in the money transmission and/or currency exchange business as an authorized delegate of Green Dot Corporation under Chapter 151 of the Texas Finance Code.
Earn 2X fuel points everyday on phones and airtime cards!
Kroger Money Services can help you make the right call! With no contracts or activation fees, no credit checks, low cost plans and phones that start as low as $9.99, mobile market offers the service you want at prices you can afford.
- GoPhone® – Get your choice to pay by the month, day or minute.
- Net10 – Get coverage on the best networks for half the cost.
- T-Mobile – The only nationwide 4G network with Unlimited data – now with no annual service contract.
- Tracfone – Get national & worldwide calling at the same rate.
- Virgin Mobile – Select from BeyondTalk & PayLo plans.
Send & Receive Money
Western Union® money transfers are a reliable and fast way to send money within the US or around the world to over 200 countries and territories! You can choose how and when your money arrives — In Minutes, Next Day or Direct to Bank.†
Low Fee! Transfer fee of $8* to Mexico, Central America and most of South America** when you send between $50.01 – $1,000.*Western Union® also makes money from currency exchange.**Excludes Guyana, Suriname, and French Guiana.
†Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional Restrictions may apply. See Send form for details.